Mon, 07 Mar|
An Introduction to Clinical Coding
Join FEDIP and IHRIM for an introduction to Clinical Coding. What is Clinical Coding How do we do it? Uses of Clinical Coding National Clinical Coding Standards
Time & Location
07 Mar 2022, 12:00 – 13:00
About the Event
IHRIM will be presenting an introduction to Clinical Coding.
This is for you if:
- You are a professional working with data that is derived from ICD 10 / OPCS code assignment
- You are a Clinical Colleague / Clinicians that would like to know how your documentation impacts code assignment
- You are an individual thinking about taking up coding as a potential career or
- You have a general interest in learning more about clinical coding
Lauren Saxton, Director of Communications IHRIM, ACC will be presenting this session with FEDIP CEO Andrew Griffiths. There will be a Q&A to have any of your questions answered. We looking forward to seeing you for this joint lunchtime session.
The agenda is as follows:
- What is Clinical Coding
- How do we do it?
- Uses of Clinical Coding
- National Clinical Coding Standards – What are they?
- How to get into Clinical Coding
- NCCQ Exam / IHRIM Membership